Here are local events through March 14 as communicated from the Petaluma Visitors Center.
- Boating at the Barn – Sundays, 10am-1pm: Pick a rowboat, canoe, kayak or sailboat. River Heritage Center in Steamer Landing Park. 769-0910
- East-Side Farmers’ Market – Tuesdays, 10am-1:30pm: Year-round, rain or shine! In the Petaluma Community Center Parking Lot, 320 N. McDowell Blvd. 415-999-5635
- “The Children’s Hours” – Wednesday, March 11: Pre-film lecture at 6pm; Films at 7pm: Presented by the Petaluma Film Alliance at the Carole L. Ellis Auditorium, SRJC Petaluma Campus, 680 Sonoma Mountain Pkwy.
- “Romeo & Juliet” – Friday & Saturday, March 13 & 14, 7:30pm: Cinnabar Theater’s Young Rep performs. $15 adult/ $10 youth. 3333 Petaluma Blvd. North. 763-8920
- Wine+Words at McEvoy Ranch – Saturday, March 14, Noon: Pre-lunch tastes of library wines, enjoy the music of Mark Clifford with your meal. 778-69-4138
- A Celebration of our Diverse Heritage – Sat. Mar. 14, noon: Music, dancing, food, poetry readings and more from the various cultural and ethnic groups of Petaluma. Petaluma Historical Library & Museum, 20 Fourth St. 778-4398.
Over the last few weeks many of the stories below were created by us, or scattered over several different media and social media sources. The Petaluma Magazine was created to collect them all in one place with easy navigation either by a click of a mouse or swipe of your finger on your smart devices. The Second Look will be a reflection of some of the posts from the previous weeks.
1000’s are enjoying their free subscription with thousands of positive articles including these highlights from the last few weeks:
Other posts can be found on our home page. Thanks also for “Like”ing us on Facebook and following us on Twitter.
Click here to check out the awesome photo that was chosen for this weeks cover page of the Petaluma Magazine.
Click the share buttons below to let others know about the good news going on in Petaluma.
There are lots of great things going on in #Petaluma, you just have to dig for them. Positively Petaluma searches for and collects the positive information about our great city in one place: The Petaluma Magazine. The Second Look is a reflection of some of the posts from the previous weeks.
1000’s are enjoying their free subscription with thousands of positive articles including these most recent posts from previous weeks:
Other posts can be found on website home page and archives. Use our search tool or links tab to find things you that interest you. Thanks also for “Like”ing us on Facebook and following us on Twitter.
Thanks for following, recommending and sharing this blog.