There are lots of great things going on in #Petaluma, you just have to dig for them. Positively Petaluma searches for and collects the positive information about our great city in one place: The Petaluma Magazine. The Second Look is a reflection of some of the posts from the previous weeks.
1000’s are enjoying their free subscription with thousands of positive articles including these most recent posts from previous weeks:
- VIDEO: Want to See 11 Miles of Petaluma River In A Canoe in Just 4+ Minutes?
- VIDEO: Petaluma Pete: Santa Tug Parody & City Video Tour
- Did You Know #Petaluma Has a Famous Military Comic, Maximilian Uriarte?
- PHOTO: California Creamery Operator’s Association – 1917
- Need We Say More? Bill Kreutzmann Confirms TryptoBand Project
- VIDEOS: Chelsea Carl & Maxfield Bala Creat 0+ (Positive) Festival Videos
- New Boss Takes Helm At Southern Marin Fire District
- On Target on Christmas: Urban Assault Pack from Camelbak
- VIDEO: #Petaluma Community Foundation Releases New Video
- Ten Days of Fun
- Upscale Comfort Food
- Sonoma County Roads That Are Perfect For Cycling
- VIDEO: Surfin’ Santa is Coming To Town With H20 Entrance
- Merchants Ready For Holiday Shoppers
- Merrill Graduates From Marine Corp Boot Camp
- Going Native
- Petaluma Teen Racer Fast, Calm On Track
- Healthiest Companies in North Bay 2014
- Petaluma Farm Heeds Omnivore’s Dilemma for a Personal Approach to Thanksgiving Turkey
- YouTube Adds “Petaluma” Song as Part of Norman Greenbaum Collection
Other posts can be found on website home page and archives. Use our search tool or links tab to find things you that interest you. Thanks also for “Like”ing us on Facebook and following us on Twitter.
Thanks for following, recommending and sharing this blog.