Here are local events through March 14 as communicated from the Petaluma Visitors Center.
- Boating at the Barn – Sundays, 10am-1pm: Pick a rowboat, canoe, kayak or sailboat. River Heritage Center in Steamer Landing Park. 769-0910
- East-Side Farmers’ Market – Tuesdays, 10am-1:30pm: Year-round, rain or shine! In the Petaluma Community Center Parking Lot, 320 N. McDowell Blvd. 415-999-5635
- “The Children’s Hours” – Wednesday, March 11: Pre-film lecture at 6pm; Films at 7pm: Presented by the Petaluma Film Alliance at the Carole L. Ellis Auditorium, SRJC Petaluma Campus, 680 Sonoma Mountain Pkwy.
- “Romeo & Juliet” – Friday & Saturday, March 13 & 14, 7:30pm: Cinnabar Theater’s Young Rep performs. $15 adult/ $10 youth. 3333 Petaluma Blvd. North. 763-8920
- Wine+Words at McEvoy Ranch – Saturday, March 14, Noon: Pre-lunch tastes of library wines, enjoy the music of Mark Clifford with your meal. 778-69-4138
- A Celebration of our Diverse Heritage – Sat. Mar. 14, noon: Music, dancing, food, poetry readings and more from the various cultural and ethnic groups of Petaluma. Petaluma Historical Library & Museum, 20 Fourth St. 778-4398.