Over the last few weeks many of the stories below were created by us, or scattered over several different media and social media sources. The Petaluma Magazine was created to collect them all in one place with easy navigation either by a click of a mouse or swipe of your finger on your smart devices. The Second Look will be a reflection of some of the posts from the previous weeks.
1000’s are enjoying their free subscription with thousands of positive articles including these highlights from the last few weeks:
- Marin French Cheese Celebrates 150 Years
- Granola For Grown-ups, From Blue Bottle to Little Apple
- 2015 PEF Scholarship Application s Deadline
- Photos: Santa’s Tug Boat Arrival
- Casa Girls West Coast Jamboree
- Photo: 1938 Burdell Creamery/Western Dairy Products
- Things to do in Petaluma on New Years Eve
- Sports: Goodbye 2014 Highlights
- Baseball clinic offering inside tips to budding players
- Our 2014 Top 10 Facebook Posts
- Crass to Grace: Cinnabar stages the life of Edith Piaf
- Top Projects 2014: Deer Creek Village & Cyan Tech Expansion
- Toast The New Year With Healthy Kombucha
- HIGHLIGHTS VIDEO: White Beats Blue in Overtime at 2nd Annual Tri-County All-Star Football Game
- HISTORY: Fred Wiseman’s Airmail Flight
- Blue Grass and Old Time Music: Walker Ranch Music Camp
- VIDEO: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays From Positively Petaluma
- ‘The Interview’ to screen in some Sonoma County theaters
- “BrainCard” Maker Project Marks Startup’s Market Entry
Other posts can be found on our home page. Thanks also for “Like”ing us on Facebook and following us on Twitter.
Click here to check out the awesome photo that was chosen for this weeks cover page of the Petaluma Magazine.
Click the share buttons below to let others know about the good news going on in Petaluma.