Don’t miss this culinary event of the year
In our recent post, Introducing A New #Petaluma Company: YourBizFootprint.com about a company that helps put businesses on the map, it says “It is also very important to be actively engaged with your community and have that face-to-face interaction with potential customers.” With that in mind we have the perfect opportunity for you to promote your restaurant or business to an enormous crowd of people who can become a potential customers for you in the future.
The 10th Annual Taste of Petaluma is Saturday August 22 from 11:30AM to 4PM. Any restaurant or food vendor can participate at your own location, or be hosted at a shop or gallery. Click here to see the Petaluma Downtown Association’s recent email to members.
Three reasons why it is important for you to sign up now:
- There is going to be a lot of people there who like to eat out and want to sample your food. If you are a restaurant or food vendor is this your audience?
- The people will be having a good time. Can you think of a better time for you to share your brand and promote your business or store?
- People in Petaluma love businesses who support their community – this event benefits the Cinnabar Theater.
Five ways your business can benefit from the Taste of Petaluma:
- Listing on event map that each guest receives which includes your name and item(s) being served.
- Official Website www.tasteofpetaluma.org with URL link to your website.
- Press and Radio – ads, articles and interviews – Positively Petaluma will be there – will you?
- Full page event ad with your listing in the Cinnabar Theater program
- Bring visibility to potential new customers to your place of business
If you haven’t heard of, or participated before, here are some highlights from last year: Video: 2014 Taste of #Petaluma a Great Success
Also you never know when there may be an unexpected BONUS! Last year actor Adrian Grenier made an appearance which led to us interviewing him. This interview was read and shared by thousands on social media Positively #Petaluma Interview With Actor Adrian Grenier. Why is that important? He mentioned the restaurants in Petaluma he likes to eat at. Our site got tons of clicks on the restaurants’ websites. This is better than advertising. It’s social envy of your restaurant. Maybe your business too can score an unexpected bonus this year.
Petaluma is becoming the culinary destination (see our post Video: KRON 4 News #Petaluma a Culinary Destination). When it comes to food, beer and wine there is no better place to be than Petaluma. It’s the very reason we started a segment on our website called Petaluma Eats! This event is a culinary journey around downtown showcasing Petaluma’s finest food, beer and wine.
Here are important links for you to get involved today and take action now:
Print, complete and send the above forms and fee:
- Mail: Cinnabar Theater, Attn: Taste of Petaluma. 3333 Petaluma Blvd. No., Petaluma, CA 94952
- Fax to : (707) 763-8929 or email: [email protected]
- Phone: (707) 763-8920 with a credit card any weekday between 10 AM to 2:30 PM
For more info or to email entry form: Laura Sunday [email protected] (707) 477-9944
Share this with someone you know by clicking on the social media icons below.