There are lots of great things going on in #Petaluma, you just have to dig for them. Positively Petaluma searches for and collects the positive information about our great city in one place: The Petaluma Magazine. The Second Look will be a reflection of some of the posts from the previous weeks.
1000’s are enjoying their free subscription with thousands of positive articles including these most recent posts from previous weeks:
Thanks for following, recommending and sharing this website. If you use Facebook or Twitter in advance for “Like”ing and Following.
There are lots of great things going on in #Petaluma, you just have to dig for them. We search for and collects the positive information about our great city in one place: The Petaluma Magazine. The Second Look will be a reflection of some of the posts from the previous week.
In their free subscription hundreds of readers enjoyed several of thousands positive articles including these most recent posts from last week:
- *Petaluma Musician Cancels Big Break Tour to Donate Kidney to Ex-Fiance
- *OMGChad Johnson of TWiT tv hits over 10,000 YouTube Subscribers
- *Telecom Valley pioneer John Webley’s fresh start with startup
- *Inspiring Love of Science, Lee Boyes Sonoma County Teacher of the Year
- *Downhome music Petaluma’s American Band
- *Bourne Hungry – Nomad Review: Petaluma
- *Great Vision plans for bailing out Rousset Fab’s former employees
- *Benjamin Sarrazin finished fifth Paddleboarding in Donner Lake Paddleboard Race
- *Native Brandon Hansen becomes newest member of Petaluma Police Department
- *Naomi Fuchs named interim CEO of Redwood Community Health Coalition
- *Petaluma’s Scranton looks to reach state track and field meet
- *Petaluma tops Casa in lacrosse showdown
- *Petaluma runners in the Dipsea Race
- *Cinnabar presents: The Marriage of Figaro
- *Roast and Vine newest downtown café
- *Petaluma names new assistant city attorney
- *A review of Andy’s Kitchen by the BiteClubeats.com
- *Jonny Gomes Plays a very familiar roll
- *Petaluma officer Capitelli Earns Prestigious MADD Recognition
- *Hydropoint releases drought and water compliance management tools
- *Stagecoach adds Dillon Beach service (from Petaluma)
- *Cinnabar stands out as Distinguish School
- *Sheep Milk Yogurt
- *New online neighborhood watch
- *NCS Semi Final: Two teams still going in NCS
- *Follow the Sonoma-Marin Cheese Trail
- *And much much more……
Other posts can be found on this website. Thanks also for “Like”ing us on Facebook and following us on Twitter.
The Petaluma Flipboard magazine was created to capture a collection of great information about our city in one place from traditional and social media outlets. This brief video shows you how to get around in the magazine.