Skip to content
- Butter & Egg Days Parade – Click this link to get the (SMARTPHONE FRIENDLY SCHEDULE & MAPs), April 25, 10am-5pm: Petaluma’s best loved event returns for its 34th year and is celebrating our “Fertile Ground”! Watch over 130 units march through Downtown Petaluma, enjoy food and drink, music, arts and crafts and an area just for kids! Come early to watch the Cow Chip tossing contest at 10:00, The Cutest Lil Chick Contest at 10:15, Pre-Parade Entertainment at 11:15 & the kids’ Pre Parade at 11:30. Main Parade steps off at 12pm at Fourth and D St, loops around to Petaluma Blvd North, and ends at Petaluma Blvd South at D St.
- Spring Antique Faire – Sun., April 26, 8am-4pm: Shop for a variety of affordable treasures from 180 vendors in Historic Downtown Petaluma’s historic charm, including its stern Victorian iron-fronts and grand neo-classical buildings, make it the perfect backdrop for the Petaluma Spring Antique Faire. Spanning Fourth & Kentucky Streets between B and Washington Streets, this day long celebration of all things antique will take place on Sunday, April 26th, 2015 from 8am to 4pm.
- Spring Choir Concert – Sun., April 26, 6:30pm: Performances by the Bell Choir, the children’s choir, instrumental and vocal soloists. Free. First Presbyterian Church, 939 B St.
- Boating at the Barn – Sundays, 10am-1pm: Pick a rowboat, canoe, kayak or sailboat. River Heritage Center in Steamer Landing Park. Call 769-0910 for information.
- East-Side Farmers’ Market – Tuesdays, 10am-1:30pm: Year-round, rain or shine! Petaluma Community Center Parking Lot, 320 N. McDowell Blvd. 415-999-5635.
- Screening of “Performance” – Wed., April 29: Petaluma Film Alliance’s Cinema Series. Pre-film lecture 6pm; Film 7pm; Held at the Carole Ellis Auditorium, SRJC Pet. Campus, 680 Sonoma Mtn. Pkwy.
- Single Malt Scotch Tasting and Food Pairing – Thurs., April 30, 6pm: Professionally guided tour of single malt scotches expertly paired with a menu of small plates created to compliment each spirit. Petaluma Historical Library & Museum, 20 Fourth St.
- Capoeira Petaluma’s 6th Annual Azania Batizado SATURDAY, APRIL 25: 10:00-noon: Street Roda, 2 spots downtown. Meet up at Walnut park at 10 am. 4:45PM: Batizado at the Petaluma School of Ballet (open to the public)
- Winemaker Dinner – April 28 – Bisto 100 Featuring Preston of Dry Creek. A five-course pairing presented by Executive Chef Garrett Adair and Winemaker Matt Norelli. 6:30pm Seating is limited, 100 Second St.