The Friends of the Petaluma Library are continuing their quarterly book sales. The group runs a great little bookstore in the library. If you are interested in volunteering can send an email to [email protected].
Here are some upcoming sales you will want to add to your calendar:
Children’s Sale Days:
- Friday Feb 19 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Saturday Feb 20 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Future dates for Children’s Sales Days will happen May 13-14; Aug 12-13; and Nov 11-12.
General Book Sale Days:
- Wednesday Feb 24 4:00pm – 8:00 pm
- Thursday Feb 25 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday Feb 26 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Saturday Feb 27 Deal Day
- 10:00 am – 1:50 pm Half Price
- 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm Bag of Books for $2
Future General Book Sales Days will happen May 18-21; Aug 17-20; and Nov 16-19.
Note that the vast majority of the books are donated and not ex-library. Great values with most books priced between 50 cents to $2. Some special books also available. Lots of DVD’s, books on tape / cd, music CD’s etc.
One thought on “Friends of the Petaluma Library Announce Book Sales”