The 2016 parade theme is ALL ABOARD! NEXT STOP PETALUMA! Celebrating our rich railway history and tracks to the future with the arrival of the SMART train in 2016! Petaluma’s Butter & Egg Days Parade celebrates all things Petaluma, the history and the stories we love to tell. This year the Parade will celebrate the arrival of the SMART Train in 2016, sharing stories of the impact the railway had in shaping our hometown’s historic past and making it the place it is today. And looking toward the future, what the revival of a passenger train will mean to our hometown’s businesses, residents, schools, and non-profits.
- Early bird entries must be received by Monday, February 22nd at 5pm.
- Regular entries must be received by Monday, February 29th by 8am.
- Late entries, as space provides, will be accepted from February 29th after 8am until March 7th at 5pm.
To sign up to be in the parade, be a food vendor, get a non-profit booth, or other vendor booth, just download the appropriate application.
- Main Parade Rules & Application
- Clover Kids Parade Rules & Application
- Float Workshop Application
- Merchants, Food Vendors & Nonprofits IN Petaluma
- Food Vendors & Food Trucks OUTSIDE of Petaluma
- Merchants, Artists, Nonprofits & Businesses OUTSIDE of Petaluma