The 24th Annual Rock n’ Bowl is March 27th. Still time to get your lane, come dance, sing, get a little silly and support PPSC. Check out the video below from last year. Also get your team registration and sponsorship forms below and sign up today.
From the Petaluma People Services website:
- With each roll of the ball you will be making a difference in the life of a hungry homebound senior.
- With each song you will help a teen make good decisions about the path they are on.
- With a crash of the pins you will ensure that a hungry family will be fed fresh and healthy vegetables.
- Sing along, you will be helping a family get the counseling they need to live in peace.
- Cheer for a strike you will know that you have helped someone suffering with Alzheimer continue to live with a loved one.
- A spare gives a teen that has given up on life the opportunity to find a job, continue his education and make peace with his parents.
- Stomp your feet to the beat and a family can get assistance in finding a safe and secure place to call home.
- Even a gutter ball will help a lonely senior find someone to talk with.
- Come bowl with us and add to your list of why YOU want to support PPSC.
It is easy – form a team of 5 bowlers.
- Entry fee is $625.00 minimum per team of five
- This is only the minimum; you can collect as much as possible
- Come up with a great name
- Start asking for sponsors and raising money to help seniors, families, youth and individuals in Petaluma
- Show up at 7:30PM at AMF Boulevard Bowl – 1100 Petaluma Blvd. South, Petaluma
- Strap on your shoes, enjoy bowling alley pizza & nachos and help take care of your community!
Here is the application to hold the lane: 2015 Rock N Bowl Team Registration Form
Here is the form to use to collect donations for your team: 2015 PPSC Rock N Bowl Sponsor Sheet 2015
Here is the video of the 2014 event.
You can’t participate and don’t have a team to sponsor but still wish to show your support? No Problem!
Positively Petaluma will be there playing. Simply sponsor us by sending your check made payable to Petaluma People Services Center (or PPSC) with your email address written in the memo section of your check and mail it Positively Petaluma, c/o PPSC, 159 Kentucky St., Suite #2, Petaluma, CA 94952 before March 23, 2015.
You too can contribute to this event to help make it a win-win for the community. PPSC provides these core services:
Senior Services: Meals on Wheels, Adult Day Care, Case Management, Nutrition Site-Senior Cafe, Counseling
Homeless Prevention and Fair Housing
Employment Training: Adult and Youth
Counseling: For Individuals, Couples & Families, Drug & Alcohol, Youth Intervention & Prevention
Petaluma Bounty: Creating a sustainable food system with healthy food for everyone, regardless of income level.