Over the last few weeks many of the stories below were created by us, or scattered over several different media and social media sources. The Petaluma Magazine was created to collect them all in one place with easy navigation either by a click of a mouse or swipe of your finger on your smart devices. The Second Look will be a reflection of some of the posts from the previous weeks.
1000’s are enjoying their free subscription with thousands of positive articles including these highlights from the last few weeks:
- BioPod Classroom: Restoring A Section of Walker Creek Watershed
- Bistro 100 Keeps it 100 in Downtown Petaluma
- City Sports Opens Petaluma Club
- Highland Takes Reins At Petaluma Educational Foundation
- Petaluma’s Double 8 Dairy makes world’s first buffalo milk gelato
- Crab and A Cappella – Saturday, January 31st, 2015
- Video: LumaCON’s First Comic Convention a Success
- Petaluma Celebrates “The Birth of an AVA – Petaluma Gap”
- Petaluma’s Tara Firma Farms Connects with the Community
- Teen Face: Petaluma rower ‘firing on all cylinders’
- Positively Petaluma Welcomes Visual Journalist Ashley K. Collingwood
- Video: Petaluma’s Laurie Figone Appears on Good Day Sacramento
- The Magic of Mentoring Youth – Mentor Me
- Nominate a ‘Good Egg’ & Get Butter & Egg Days Applications In
- Ends January 31! Have Fund, Get Recognized, and Support Your Community
- ‘Farm to Fourchette’ comes to Petaluma
- Congratulations to Petaluma’s Shelina Moreda Winning For the United States
- Petaluma Eats! at Sugo Trattoria by Houston Porter
- Petaluma Pete’s Video Entry to NPR Music’s Tiny Desk Contest Entry
- Positively Petaluma Introduces Petaluma Eats! and Welcomes Houston Porter
- Community Steps Up To Improve Petaluma’s Walnut Park
- Need Something to do this Saturday Night? Check out ProXhibition Closing Reception.
- State is the Norm for Larsen
- Video: Petaluma’s TWit.tv Raises Over $60,000 for UNICEF with Special Guest Petaluma Pete
- Making Music for Music Education: Concerts Will Help
- Young Kayaker is a Quick Study
Other posts can be found on our home page. Also check out the sidebar Categories, Archives and Tag Cloud. Thanks also for “Like”ing us on Facebook and following us on Twitter.
Thank you for following, recommending and sharing this post and website.