You asked for it – you got it! Many of our followers have asked for Positively Petaluma t-shirts. Well, here you go.
These limited-edition Positively Petaluma shirts portray our history with landmarks of our great city. It can be yours for as little as $5.00. A dollar from each sale will be donated to COTS. We would like to thank Scott Dennison owner of Zephyr Pacific Sportswear for sharing our passion to spread good news about our community and making them available to you at his cost.
- Perfect gift for the holidays?
- Stocking stuffer for your favorite Petaluma friend?
- Take it to the gym and do a few reps in one?
- Sport one while drinking a gnarly grog at your favorite bar?
- Wear it to one of your favorite Petaluma parades or events?
- Sleep shirt so you can count chickens and have sweet Petaluma dreams?
Purchase as many as you like. This may be the best way to help spread positive news about Petaluma while giving a little back to our community. Get one soon because there is a limited supply and we are only offering them through January 31, 2015.
How to get one? While you are out running errands, stop by Zephyr Sportswear at 210 F Street in Petaluma (on the Boulevard next to Pinky’s Pizza) and pick them up. Other colors may be available. Their phone number is (707) 769-1000 or cell number is (707) 484-1785.
Take a selfie or photo of yourself (appropriate for all audiences) wearing this shirt at a Petaluma event or in front of your favorite Petaluma spot and we will post them in our social media feeds. Just email your photo to [email protected]