Skip to content
The Petaluma Veterans Day Parade is always on the day of November 11th at 1:00PM.
Here is the schedule of events:
- 5:00 AM Road Closures Begin – See Patch article above for specific road closures.
- 11:00 AM Participants start staging for the event on 4th Street, from D Street south to I Street.
- 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM Music will play in the gazebo
- 1:00 PM Parade begins
- 2:45 PM (Approximately) at gazebo, a prayer by Herb Louden, Pearl Harbor Chaplin, Pledge of Allegiance, introduction of Speakers of the Day, Military Anthems.
- The National Anthem and God Bless America will be sung this year by Celestial City.
Expected Parade Participant Highlights
- Grand Marshalls this year are three WWII Veterans born in Petaluma – Lichau, Grove, Castelluci.
- There will be Clydesdales in the parade pulling Gold Star parents Lombardi Harriott.
- The Marin Sheriff’s Posey is joining the parade this year. They do search and rescue.
- A Huey Heliocopter will fly over the parade, Sheriff’s & US Coast Guard Helicoptes.
- Nanchangs are scheduled to fly over the parade.
- Parade announcers are located at the Petaluma Museum, Putnum Plaza, and in front of the Hide Away Bar.
- The attached logo is created & printed by Mrs. Grossman’s Sticker Factory. The company has donated these stickers for the past 9 years.
- A float with the Julius Forcucci family will be in the parage.
- The US Air Force Band of the West will perform.
- Go to the Sponsor Page to see our supporters
Pages: Page 1, Page 2, Page 3, Page 4