There are lots of great things going on in #Petaluma, you just have to dig for them. Positively Petaluma searches for and collects the positive information about our great city in one place: The Petaluma Magazine. The Second Look will be a reflection of some of the posts from the previous week.
Hundreds of readers, enjoying over a thousand positive articles, saw these most recent posts last week:
- Signature Wine Named “Luma” Supports Charity
- Rhoda Blogger Southern Hospitality on Petaluma Antique Faire
- Bay Bucks Barter: Off-the-Dollar Food, Energy, Finance
- Lawn Mowering – Ptown
- Cruising the Boulevard Line-up
- Red-Hot Results of Great Petaluma Chili Cookoff
- Poppy Haus Blog
- Petaluma Farmer’s Market Starts
- Petaluma Air Force Falcon named Academic All-District
- Colt’s MSP powered by Petalum’s Cyan wins 2014 GTB
- Anchors away for Petaluma Sea Scouts
- Trebuchet does a medley of the line up planned for Napa’s BottleRock
- Petaluma’s Hydropoint releases new drought & water compliance management tools
- and much much more.
Click here and subscribe for free and see all positive articles about Petaluma posted this week (Updated daily).