Over the last few weeks many of the stories below were created by us, or scattered over several different media and social media sources. The Petaluma Magazine was created to collect them all in one place with easy navigation either by a click of a mouse or swipe of your finger on your smart devices. The Second Look will be a reflection of some of the posts from the previous weeks.
1000’s are enjoying their free subscription with thousands of positive articles including these highlights from the last few weeks:
- #Petaluma’s Gary & Jennifer Buffo launch BlickCar.com Smartphone On-Demand Service
- #Petaluma’s Cyan Launches Hyperscale Transport Platform
- Time-lapse Video: Ryan Peteresen Painting Wall Mural at Mentor Me #Petaluma
- Shipment of #Petaluma’s Enphase C250 Microinverter Systems Targets Expanding Commercial Solar Market
- #Petaluma Musician/Composer Chooses Chicken Farm Over Big City
- Attention Chili, Salsa, and Beer Challengers It’s Time To Enter The Great Petaluma Chili Cook-off!
- SMART expects delivery of first train in March – Renews #Petaluma’s Haystack Bridge
- Check it out! Now open Cocoagraph Confections & Pantry
- Two #Petaluma companies buy 155,000 sq. ft. for expansion
- La Dolce Vita Wine Lounge is hosting its Annual Oscoar Awards Party
- Introducing Work: Ready Apparel!
- Petaluma Eats! at Secret Kitchen
- In #Petaluma: Create Your Own Marketing Videos WORKshop Sat Feb 28th
- Buy Roses Local for Valentines Day! #Petaluma’s Neve Roses on KPIX channel 5
- PCA Releases #Petaluma’s 2014 Veteran’s Day Parade Video
- Petaluma Community Access is hosting a Screenwriting the Short Online Video Workshop, Saturday February 28
Other posts can be found on our home page. Also check out the sidebar Categories, Archives and Tag Cloud. Thanks also for “Like”ing us on Facebook and following us on Twitter.
Thank you for following, recommending and sharing this post and website.